We understand that growing businesses reach a time where they need professional financial advice, but cannot afford to hire a full-time CFO or controller. We have the solution. As your outsourced CFO, we will work with you to help guide your business or nonprofit to success.
Our CFO services will give you the strategic insight that you need at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time CFO. Benefits of our outsourced CFO services includes:
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by product or service line
- A better understanding of the financial results of your business
- Improved decision making capabilities
- Improved internal controls to reduce the risk of loss from theft or fraud
- Training your accounting staff
- A sounding board to assist you with business decision
- Assistance with defining your long-term financial goals and strategic plans
- Trend analysis
We recognize that small business owners juggle multiple duties within their business, including maintaining accounting records. We take care of running your books for you, so you can turn your attention to running your business. Our bookkeeping solutions can include:
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly internal income statement and balance sheet
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing bill payments and other accounts payable functions
- Inputting client and customer invoices and recording payments
Our strategic planning services are aimed at helping you to make decisions that make your business successful. Strategic planning could include business plan development, cost analysis, and break-even analysis. We will meet with you to discuss your goals and needs, and help you to obtain them.
Our passion is educating business owners and managers as well as nonprofit leaders on the tools that they need to manage their business. Our financial statement education services will provide the basics for understanding your financial statements, your accounting processes, or any other financial aspect of your business.